Are sure that home remedies you use are safe? Some of the home remedies we know today have been around for centuries. Everyone likes the idea of finding a way to avoid medication whenever possible, and many believe that natural remedies can do the job. You don’t have to worry about medical expenses either! Even though some of these old remedies have existed for hundreds of years, it doesn’t mean they’re 100% proven and safe. In today’s video, we’ll reveal some popular home remedies that you need to be careful with.
Always remember that home remedies cannot totally cure ailments but can only act as first aid to alleviate the symptoms before prescribed medication is given by a health professional. Some may not even work; others can be harmful. It’s strictly advised that you do your homework or consult a doctor before trying a home treatment.
Kitchen cures for burns 0:49
Toothpaste to treat acne and cold sores 1:44
Gargling with mouthwash to cure colds 2:25
Colloidal silver 3:03
Wart cutting 4:02
Whiskey for a toothache 4:42
Headache powder as a dental remedy 5:24
Castor oil for speedy labor 5:59
Candling earwax 6:36
Dangerous cures for head lice 7:25
#homeremedies #naturalremedies #becareful
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Using butter or oil will actually slow down the cooling. Unfortunately, buttering up burns may do more harm than good.
– The common toothpaste ingredients are alcohol, menthol, and hydrogen peroxide, and they can all irritate the skin more than they can help it.
– When you have a sore throat, it’s already inflamed, and mouthwash will irritate it even more. There’s nothing else you can do but drink lots of warm liquids and get lots of rest.
– Long-term and excessive use of colloidal silver can lead to kidney damage and neurological problems. It can build up in your system over time, and long-term use might leave you intoxicated or with a bluish skin discoloration, making you look like a Smurf.
– Some people use scissors, knives, or other sharp tools to cut off their warts. You should never do that since it’s an easy way to get an infection.
– Sure, a shot of whiskey may numb or dull your senses, particularly your aching tooth, but be sure to get ready to wake up with a hangover and throbbing tooth the next morning.
– Suggestions for rubbing different substances like headache powder onto the gum area to ease toothache can be quite harmful. Gums can get chemical burns from things like this.
– It’s been reported that some pregnant women take castor oil to induce labor. Well, the reality is that castor oil does have an effect on our body, but it’s not really related to pregnancy.
– Have you ever accidentally dripped melted wax on your skin? How did it feel? Now imagine melted wax dripping inside your ear. Ouch!
– The internet has many home remedies for getting rid of head lice. People rub kerosene, petrol, concentrated pesticides — you name it! — on their heads. Needless to say, all of these are highly toxic and should never be used on skin.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: