How to send money through PayPal
PayPal does much more than making online purchases. It can be used to send money to friends and relatives just within a few seconds. Therefore, if you are looking for ways to send your money to faraway friends, the following tips will help you.
- First and foremost, visit the PayPal website (www.paypal.com) or download the PayPal app through play store or app store.
- Create either a personal or business account using the signup section.
- Once your account is successfully created, link it to your credit cards or bank account(s).
- Click the ‘Send and Request’ button found at the top bar menu of your PayPal website.
- You can then type in the email address or phone contact of the person whom you want the money sent. One thing you need to remember is that the recipient needs to have a PayPal account as well.
- After the name is typed, you need to confirm the recipient details to avoid sending the money to the wrong person.
- Key in the amount of money you would wish to send the person. Some of the common currency offered include US dollars and Euro. You can also add a note if you like. Click the continue button.
- Review and confirm your transaction as well as the indicated information. If everything is clear, press the ‘Send Money Now’ button.
PayPal will then send a notification to the recipient’s email informing them of the money sent.
- If you are sending money to family or friends, you should always pick the option for ‘Send money to family and friends in the US or internationally.
- Once you’ve send the money, you will not be able to cancel or reverse the transaction. Therefore, it is always good for you to check the details before completing transaction.
Check out our other paypal articles here https://viralnewt.com/using-paypal-for-ebay-purchases/